- Shadow Workshop: 1st and 2nd August (2019) // Retreat: 2nd-7th August (2019)
- Amalurra Hotel
Shadow Workshop: EMBRACING THE SHADOW - 1st and 2nd of August
If we want to live a truly conscious, awake and free life, it is essential to learn to face and integrate all that we have marginalized and rejected: our shadow. The shadow encompasses those aspects of our personality that could not be integrated because they didn’t find a way of expression. Therefore, the shadow usually keeps a vital part that remained hurt, excluded or blocked. The shadow unconsciously acts through the projection that is done on the “other” (to see in others what belongs to oneself).
Integrating and embracing our shadow is an essential step for self-knowledge, which contributes to accepting oneself and the other, as a mirror of all that we reject from ourselves. Shadow work consists of finding the potential underlying our marginalized parts to recover their energy at the service of life.
This workshop invites you to become aware of your rejected aspects to contain them consciously and thus use the qualities of the shadow itself as a tool for empowerment and for accessing your most authentic identity. Working with one’s own shadow contributes also to assimilating fragments of the collective or cultural shadow.
The workshop is also a preparation for those who wish to do the retreat in nature that takes place afterwards.
In this workshop you will learn to:
- Become aware of your own shadow, to look at it and to contain it.
- Access the potential kept in the aspects that you most reject about yourself.
- Release the energy you invest in protecting yourself to use it to improve your relationships, as well as your physical, mental and emotional health.
- Get out of repetitive dynamics rooted in the past to open yourself to a more creative perspective about the future.
RETREAT IN NATURE - from the 2nd until the 7th of August (integration period included)
The connection with nature is the most integrative and healing tool we have. Inside the work of awakening to consciousness, a retreat in nature amplifies its effects. The outside world disappears and nature turns into a mirror in which we can look at and listen to ourselves.
This retreat period is a time to calm down the mind and confirm how nature is a safe space, which contains us and helps us connect with that small voice which speaks to us about our deepest longings.
For this reason, spending four days alone in nature, away from the noise of the world, offers the opportunity to access deeper levels of our being, beyond our personal projections. It is in that space where we can discover our direction or our genuine purpose in life.
Shadow Work schedule: 1st of August: from 10:00 until 20:00 + 2nd of August from 8:00 to 9:00 and from 10:00 to 14:00
Retreat in nature: from 2nd of August until 7th. (6th and 7th of August integration period after nature)
Both the workshop and the retreat will be given in Spanish, please contact the organiser if translation into English is needed.
SHADOW WORKSHOP: 200€
WORKSHOP AND RETREAT: 700€
ANNUAL PROGRAM (6 workshops and retreat)
- 1.600€ (advance payment)
- 1.400€ (students)
For accommodation and food bookings please call the Hotel directly, there are group prices for participants in these workshops:
overnight from €13 (hostal option)/ lunch €11 / dinner €11 / breakfast €4
Hotel Amalurra +34 946 109 540
Bº La Reneja, 35, Artzentales, Bizkaia
1. Please, fill out this form: https://forms.gle/PztyVtjvosTrE1vy5
2. Make a bank transfer to one of the following accounts.
- BBVA: (ES29) 0182-1300 - 12-0201622681
- Laboral Kutxa: (ES43) 3035-0083-21-0830096798
Account holder: Loratze S.L.
Concept: Name and surname + workshop
3. Book your room and meals in case you want to stay at the Amalurra Hotel:
email@example.com / / + 34 946 10 95 40.